Warehouse, meet lofts
Located in the Waterfront Warehouse District of Jack London Square, Brickhouse Lofts was originally a warehouse built in 1914 for the W.P. Fuller & Company, the predecessor to Fuller O’Brien Paint. Now the historic brick warehouse contains 12 live-work lofts with ground floor office/retail. The conversion adds two additional stories to the top of the existing brick and concrete building. The project maintains the building’s vintage industrial character while adding modern sophistication.